Saturday 5 December 2009

Sorry

Sorry people that I haven't blogged in a while, just had loads going on lately =S.
Anyway I had my early x-mas today and got a Ipod touch, a t-shirt, a necklace, a reading light and like 9 books. Anyway I just wanted to share which books I have got.

Vampire Kisses
By Ellen Schreiber



Frostbite

By Richelle Mead



Shadow Kiss
By Richelle Mead



Blood Pro
mise
By Richelle Mead



Hunger Games
By Suzanne Collins



Catching Fire
By Suzanne Collins




Intertwined
By Gena Showalter



The Dead Girls Dance
By Rachel Caine


And that's it, I did get one more 'Shiver' but I already have the book . . . oh well at least if anyone wants to read it I can lend it out.
Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend, thanks for reading.


Kathryn.

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games and Catching Fire are awesome books can't wait for the third one!


    -Eric
    http://themockingjay.vndv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the Morganville books are immense>! I think they're real good for personalities, Oliver for the win>! <3

    ReplyDelete