Sunday 11 October 2009

Help!

So guess what, I was still read 'Shiver' while looking though peoples blogs to find out that 'Shiver' is a three part book series, and the next book doesn't come out till next year . . . August!
And that really bugged me, because if I read it all now I wont remember the story by that time next year. Then I would have to wait for the third book to come out anyway, and for me I cant wait that long.
So that is why I'm saving 'Shiver' for next year and starting to read the 'Nightworld' series, which I haven't even gone past the first page since people are talking to me.
Oh well, the second book is at my mothers house anyway, so I'm going to have to read slowly . . . unless the book is really good (like I have been told) then I'm done for.
Also if anyone has read 'Interview With The Vampire' would you please be able to tell me if its good or not. Since I have seen the film which was okay, but the Vampire Chronicles series is 11 books (which could keep me going for a while. . . or not). But I would just like to know if the book if worth buying.
Thank you!

Anyway after a series of attempts at things I like I'm stuck.
I love to draw Manga art and stuff like that, but I think My drawings are going down hill, here are a few to show:






(By the way, my drawing aren't sexist its just I cant draw men)

But then I also Love to write (which you can see from my blogs), and from my story. In my first blog I said I was writing a story, well since I'm confident that I finally have it right I'm going to post it below. (Sorry I cant make the text any bigger).

Preface

When bad things happen in this world do we forget about them? Leaving them to fall behind into the past, or do we remember them? As painful as they may be we learn from are mistakes. When you fall in love with someone you’re forbidden from seeing do you get mad and angry with rage? Or go off with someone else, who you’re forced to be with?

If we look closely we find out the truth, were we should be. We may break the rules but it’s what love does, it makes you risk anything just to be with the one who your heart truly desires.

I enter the crowed room; everyone is wearing masks and fancy clothes, as am I. I want to find my horrible mean kidnapper but I am too late, I am whisked away with all the dancing couples. I here laughter I search until I find it is in front of me, I am dancing with my kidnapper. I try to escape but his arms are like iron bars around me.

I want to confront him, tell him that I want to leave and go back to my love, but he does not listen instead he tries to put his lips to mine.

I try to push him away again but I still can’t. How did I get myself into this mess? Why am I the damsel in distress, but I have no prince to come and save me?

I am forced to dance, hating every minute. I am even offered a glass of there finest blood there. My head starts to ache, from the sound of voices and bad music filling my mind.

After talking to him the kidnapper lets me go, I can breathe again. He claps his hands and shortly after a cage is brought in. Inside a young man that I have seen before, I scream and everyone stares at me. Why is my love in a cage? Why didn’t he run like I said?

I beg the kidnapper for forgiveness and to let my love go, he then slaps me and gives an answer I didn’t want.

I run to the cage, my chest starts to ache and I start to feel dizzy. I quickly grab my loves hands and try to tell him about my love for him. Suddenly something starts to tug on my waist, I try to keep hold of my loves hands but I am pulled away.

I start to sob and cry until I fall into darkness, the only thing I hear is the kidnapper laughing, and my love screaming my name. Viola Viola Viola.



Comment please, and help me out. Thank you everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I started reading the 'Night World' series, and the whole different stories put together structure of the book pissed me off, so I stopped. SO let me know how it goes and I may give it another try.

    As for Shiver, I had it, but I put it on a contest of mine so I dont have it anymore, and I dont have any money to buy it so, Im screwed. I wont be reading it till next year, just like you.

    ReplyDelete