Tuesday 20 October 2009

Problems

Well its Tuesday, only part-way though the week. Anyway although I had fun today at my Diploma and I have an awesome new coat =D. I'm going a little insane . . .
I have a feeling my friends don't like me anymore =[ , and then I'm losing track of everything at the moment. I need to read, which I'm failing at since I'm only on the second story on the first Nightworld book. And I'm meant to be writing my story but since I changed it a little I'm STILL editing, its annoying. I'm also seeing someone constantly at the moment and sometimes I hear voices :S
I guess the good news is that I'm going to London on Thursday, and I'm writing another story really but with my best friend.

Gahh, I'm stuck people. Were-wolves or Vampires, if you were in love with a were-wolf but forced to marry a vampire what would you do?
Sorry, I would just like peoples view on the subject. Make sure this is from what you think and not book related please.

Thank you
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment