Sunday 18 October 2009

Thoughts

Sorry for not blogging for a couple of days, I have just come back from my mothers house for the weekend. I haven' really had much to blog about lately, but I thought that I should do it now.
So last week Wednesday I went to go see UP with my good friends: Lewis, Nicole and Lauren. And I must say its a great movie, its funny but also sad at some parts. A movie for children as well as adults, and is a defiantly must see film.
While I was in town I did get a chance to go into HMV and Waterstones, and I brought Marked. A few of my friends have recommended this book to me so I thought I might as well buy it. Though now I have a lot of books to be reading, such as:

. Dracula by Bram Stoker (I brought the sequel so I need the first book)
. Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreber (Same again, ordered the first and second book, but only the first came so I need to go buy the first)
. Glass Houses - The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine
. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (The second book is apparently not out in the UK)
. Lord Loss - The Demonata by Darren Shan (Yes most people love Darren Shan so I thought I would buy one of his books)
. Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance (Since I have read one of her other books I brought this one)
And now I have Marked, so it can join this group of : Kathryn's Must Read Books.

Anyway on the subject of books I'm still reading Nightworld Book 1, all I can say at the moment that in 'Secret Vampire' that Poppy is an idiot! I mean James tells her that Ash is a liar and stuff and when he comes she listens to him! Grrr Poppy soo annoyed me then, I could really kill her, what an idiot.
Well I guess I should be ending this entry by now, I might next write in a couple of days if anything interesting happens. But if not I will defiantly blog on Thursday, as I am off to the theater again but this time to watch Blood Brothers.

Bye, everyone have a good week!

(P.S: New Moon Soundtrack is now out!!! With a big fold out poster inside =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment