Thursday 12 November 2009

Drawing

Well its happened, I've decided to give it another go at my drawing skills whilst doing everything else. I know it won't be easy but I'm going to try =D. Anyway here are some artists (also photographers) that have inspired me into the world of art.

Anne Stokes - She does Gothic / horror and fantasy art work, and her pictures are really good. Here are some of them now.






Victoria Frances - She does gothic art work, usualy about supernatural things and etc etc. Here are some pictutes of her art work.






Larafairie - A photographer, with awesome pictures.






And thats all of them, if you want more of there picture search them up on google =]. But there all I can show you right now.


Kathryn.

2 comments:

  1. I like all of them, but specially the photographer! The second pic is just so, nice, simple, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I may have to do some Victoria Frances drawings. =D She has her own tarot deck that I wanted to get aswell. =D

    ReplyDelete