Tuesday 10 November 2009

In and Out

Well, I saw some people I am following do this and one of my good friends Nicole, so I thought I join in and because I want to =D.

In
  • Night World - Yes I decided to read the series since I was convinced it was good by my friend Vikki, and it is! I'm on book the last story of book 2 at the moment but some of the stories are very well written, the two that aren't as good are 'Secret Vampire' and 'Dark Angel' But never mind the series is still good and hopefully I will finish them soon.
  • New Moon - On November 20th its meant to come out in cinemas and I'm one of those really sad people who is going to see it on the day =D. While I've been waiting though I have watched sneak peaks because the trailers look awesome, and it makes me want to see it more. But unless another sneak peak is released then we will all have to wait =(.
  • Twilight & New Moon cards - Well my mothers very kind friend gave me some twilight cards and my mother got me New Moon ones, while I'm waiting for the movie to come out I might as well look at pictures from the movie =D. The cards are very nice (some are shiny =D ) and some even have quotes on the back, I like both twilight and new moon cards though I need to collect more =).
  • Blogger - Well I might as well say it, I have become addicted to Blogger. I always have it up on my pc even if I'm not using it! But I guess it the joy of writing really =).
  • Yule / Christmas - With it being November already and Christmas around the corner most people have started early christmas shopping including my parents. Even the x-mas trees and lights are on sale at the moment, and children hoping it might snow but I still can't believe how fast the year has gone. It seemed not long ago that January was here and now were near the end of the year =S.
Out
  • Tests, Essays & Homework - Boo! All of them are boring, I do want to get my GCSE's and goon to Uni to study English Literature (Maybe with my friend Vikki) but its boring doing homework and essays at home, not to mention tests at school.
  • Facebook Apps - Okay I use to be addicted to Facebook apps such as 'Vampire Wars', 'Farmville', 'Restaurant City' and 'Bloodlines'. But for me they have all become so boring, including Facebook itself! Every since Facebook got updated to a newer version its become boring and annoying.
  • Pc Games - I'm finally getting fed up of them, half of them have no point and no meaning. I don't even play them and yet I have some sitting in my room staring at me =(, I might properly get rid of them, since there's no point of me having them if I don't play them.
And that's it for the moment I'll post some more Ins & Outs soon, but bye for now.

Kathryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment