Sunday 8 November 2009

Poem

So whilst talking to my good friend Vikki (Kyuuketsuki Vikki) she started to share her wonderful poems with me.
I love her poems and thought I would share one with all of you, and happily Vikki said I could. =D So here is one of her poems 'Sufferings of a Ghost'.

Sometimes I stop and stare
At you when you're not there
And I think, spontaniously
I wish I were; a corpse in bed.

A day ago, I'll tell of it
I realised that, I was a freak.
Not just strange,
And not just odd.
I know now,
I'm not of this world, at all.

So with this hate,
This pain, this taunt
I'll say my lines
And that is all.
I'll look upon,
You my friend,
And wish that I,
Could be there.

My "I love you"
I never said.
Too late now,
Now that were dead.

She does have more on a website which I shall give out aswell, her poems are wonderful (so are her drawings and stories but she thinks not). www.kyuuketsukivikki.deviantart.com
Thanks Vikki for letting me post this!

Kathryn.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thankyous for publically making me known. =D I have better ones though. =D Ta Csitri. =D

    ReplyDelete