Sunday 22 November 2009

New Moon Movie Review

Well I should have done this on Friday but I came back from the cinema at 11:30 pm and so couldn't.

But I must say those of you who haven't seen the New Moon movie I recommend you to go watch it, and go now because the ques to get in are long (well they were on the day anyway).


Yes even though I got there 45 minutes early, there was a huge que already outside the cinema doors. Of course I went there in my twilight t-shirt and necklace (what would I be if I didn't wear them there), and so did other people (some girl even had the same t-shirt as me on!).

The cinema closest to me then (in Bracknell) had so many people booking tickets for New Moon that they had two showings on when I went to go see it. (wow!)
Anyway after finally sitting down in my seat I noticed that so many people were coming in that there was like no spear seats. But anyway the film started soon enough and I very much enjoyed it, and so did my sister who now can't stop wanting Jacob after watching it.

There were some little things that I found weren't right in the film, and some scenes could have been a bit longer and explained. I do think the book is better than the film but I still do like the film, even if Edward isn't in it as much as the first one (sob).

But for all the Jacob fans out there I think they are going to be very happy with this film, after all the more Jacob the better to them, right? Anyway I really want to go see New Moon again now (and those of you who are I sooo jealous of you) and so does my sister who finally might read the books, and that shall very much make my day when that happens.

Anyway thanks for reading people!



Kathryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment